Monday, July 8, 2013

I should have known; migraines, insomnia, and bug bites

Well, I weighed myself yesterday and I was 176.6, so that's always pleasant.

I can't help but wonder; if I ever get to 154, what's that freak out going to look like? Like, I would have to resynthesize a ...fair portion of my identity. Or, weirder yet, I would have to resynthesize  almost none of my identity despite previous expectations that I would.

Then, I was treating the bites on my legs and they actually got better soooo WOO-HOO. No doctor visits for me!

Tinnitus today. Migraine yesterday. I can hardly remember Saturday except that I didn't fall asleep until about 4:30 am on Sunday morning; I'm guessing I had an aura and didn't realize it. Actually, I should have guessed on Friday when my pupils were different sizes.

I woke up at 8 am today, which was great, despite the cat tormenting me last night.

Trying to drink lots of water, that merely seems to result in me peeing a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment