Friday, July 5, 2013

Again?!!! Cincha!

I have another spider bite that is growing. I got it two days ago while talking to my neighbor in the backyard. I noticed some itching on my legs while we were talking and when I got in I had two bites in almost identical spots under my jeans and about ten mosquito bites on my exposed arms. The mosquito bites calmed down quickly, the bites on my legs didn't.

They didn't  itch as much this time, but I woke in the middle of night when I scratched open the one on my left thigh. That's the one that's getting worse. It now has a fat (1 to 1 and a half inch) pink ring around it. I've been putting triple antibiotic cream on both of them at night, and the steroid cream on them during the day. It seems to be helping the one on the right, not doing much/anything for the one on the left.

This time you can see two individual bites on the left one. So, hey, confirmation of a spider.

I'll wait it out until Monday, it won't have killed me by Monday, and then I'll go into the clinic.

Joy.   -_-

I hate spider bites.

Why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment